Master your future: Earn a career-enhancing degree 100% online!
What are you really looking for in a degree? A promotion? A broader skill set? A deeper knowledge base?
Or are you looking for something more: The ability to make a difference in someone’s life, or the life of a family? A way to combine professional abilities and social responsibility, and a chance to move toward a better future?
At Concordia College–New York, we deliver more. We provide a transformative online degree experience that combines academic excellence with faith-based values to create ethical, effective leaders ready to improve their workplaces, their communities, and the world at large.
We offer leading-edge business master’s programs in Accounting, Business Analytics, Business Leadership, Digital Marketing, and Digital Media.
We also offer fully online master’s degrees in Childhood Special Education and Early Childhood Special Education, subject areas that annually show up on the U.S. Department of Education’s teacher shortage list. If you’re a credentialed K-12 teacher, you can earn your M.S. Education degree through our convenient online approach. These degrees can also lead to certification in New York or other states, depending on your individual state’s requirements.
Our innovative, fully online CCNE-accredited Nursing RN to BS program is designed to help working nurses extend and expand their healthcare career options.
For all of our programs, our dedicated, experienced faculty provide you with the personalized academic support you need. Take the next step to master your future with a degree you can earn 100% online.Read More...
Why Choose a Concordia New York Career-focused Degree Online?
- Complete your Accounting M.S. fully online in as little as 20 months
- Our innovative Business Analytics M.S. program features a Fast Track option: Earn your Big Data-focused graduate degree in as little as 14 months!
- Earn your Leadership M.S. 100% online. Qualified students can choose between our traditional and Fast Track time-to-completion options.
- The Digital Marketing M.S. provides students with industry-leading skills and knowledge, and fulfills the academic requirements candidates need to sit for certification as an Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP) or Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA)
- Concordia New York’s trailblazing Digital Media M.A. program offers artists and creators an outstanding graduate curriculum that leads to a mentored capstone and thesis project
- The Childhood Special Education and Early Childhood Special Education master’s degree programs can be completed in just 24 months. Our convenient, fully online approach gives you the flexibility to study around your schedule. Keep your current job as you earn your advanced degree!
- Our accredited RN to BS Nursing Completion Program is fully online. Experienced RNs can transfer up to 90 credits of previous coursework and earn this degree in as little as 15 months!
- Study around your schedule, when and where you want
- Scholarships are available to qualified applicants
Concordia College-New York is an accredited, nonprofit college with an academic tradition dating back more than 130 years. We offer a quality, affordable education that separates true innovation from trends, and best practices from buzzwords.
The Concordia New York campus is in Bronxville, N.Y., less than 30 minutes from New York City. Our on-campus students come from 25 states and more than 34 countries worldwide. Concordia New York has also been named a “College of Distinction.” The Colleges of Distinction organization designates schools based on the success of their graduates, the quality of teaching, the campus atmosphere, and other variables, including whether the institution has a “truly national” reputation for excellence.